• Theses (ÁJK): Available with permission. It is possible to submit the application in the Faculty Library.
• Theses (BTK, GTK, PPK, TTK): Not accessible without the permission of the author.
• Thesis (BGGYK): Viewing the theses is possible on designated computers of the BGGYK Faculty Library
• Thesis (IK): The inscription "ELTE" next to the thesis means the ELTE IP domain, IIG's remote access support services
(Stunnel, VPN) can also be accessed from home. In the case of not accessible
, the documents are not accessible without the permission of the author.
• Thesis (TÓK): Viewing the theses is possible on the designated computer of the TÓK Library
Manuscript theses can only be used with full respect for copyright.
Access to the contents of the Educational Materials (Other Units)
In this collection
the closed documents are They are available to users registered at the Special Student Affairs Support Office (SHÜTI).
SHÜTI adapts textbooks to help students with disabilities. The barrier-free, adapted version of the course material is available to eligible students (registered with the disability coordinators). You can find more information about the Office, access to adapted content, and access requests on this page
• Users registered at the Special Student Affairs Support Office (SHÜTI) and users of EKSZ librarians for some collections can view the document after Login
Gyógypedagógia - dialógusban Fogyatékossággal élő gyermekek, fiatalok és felnőttek egyéni megsegítésének lehetőségei